Drive Shipping Information
If at all possible - use the original shipping
If this isn't possible, it is relatively easy to replicate.
- Wrap media in an anti-static bag or tin foil.
- Try to use a box that is at least twice the size of the media
so that the media can be suspended in the middle of the box.
We recommend a minimum of two inches of space around a 2 lb drive.
- Pack securely with foam, bubble wrap or newspaper. This
will prevent the media from moving from the middle of the box.
Avoid using peanuts for packing securely, as the contents will settle
to the bottom of the box.
- If sending a computer, laptop or notebook, use original packing
if at all possible. Otherwise, use particular care to ensure
proper cushioning and protection. We recommend at least 6
inches for insulation. The heavier the unit - the more insulation
- Make sure the box is clearly labeled 'FRAGILE' and don't
forget to include the forms we send.
Please use only
the following carriers:
- US Mail Air Only
have any questions regarding shipping your drive, please contact